Bio Revitalisation /Mesotherapy is a very effective and minimally invasive method for fighting against the ageing of facial skin, greasy skin and other aesthetic problems. In the case of mesotherapy, certain substances are introduced into the skin based on the patient’s skin and problems: amino acids, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, minerals or nucleic acids.
The prevention of facial skin ageing with the help of mesotherapy can already begin at the age of 35. Since the cocktail of active ingredients narrows the pores, refreshes the skin and adds colour to the complexion, one should consider using mesotherapy before an important event when you wish to look especially radiant.
As a result of bio revitalization of the face occurs:
- Recolonization of extracellular matrix;
- Improvement of hydration and elasticity of the skin;
- Disappearance of fine wrinkles.
Indications for Mesotherapy
- Slackening of the skin and wrinkles
- Problems with skin pigmentation and splotchy complexion
- Enlarged pores and greasy skin
- Coupe rose skin
- Dark, slackened and swollen circles under the eyes
- Slackening of the facial contours
- Double chin
- Recovery from plastic surgery
- Increasing the effect of beauty injections
- With “tired” skin;
- Undergoing dermabrasion;
- Exposed to sunlight for a long time;
- Patients after childbirth and after lactation.
Treatment Delivery and Preparations
The treatments are delivered by the U225® meso-injector, made in France.
Thanks to its technical expertise, it is mainly focused on the comfort of the patient. Patients feel no pain or minimal discomfort thanks to the fineness of the needles used and the speed of penetration of the needle.
The preparations are Blends of bioactive compositions, which are modified hyaluronic acid. Amino acids, oligopeptide and vitamins (riboflavin, ascorbic acid), which are attached together. This unique structure creates in the dermis the “depot” of these active substances.
The first initial course of three treatments are the most important to get the best results as we are using the optimum time frame to stimulate the fibroblasts. We recommend 3 treatments 3 weeks apart. After the initial 3 treatments maintenance treatments can be performed once every 3 months. Most practitioner’s will see their clients once every 6 months for maintenance.
Bio Revitalisation Contraindications
Mesotherapy is not recommended if the patient suffers from:
- oncological diseases
- infectious diseases and inflammatory diseases in the injection area
- heart disease or has a cardiac stimulator
- Mesotherapy is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.